kingdom hearts the lost h kingdom hearts the lost h

Hey kid don't take it personal, most the people who review videos on newgrounds dont have any idea how to use flash,how to draw ,animate or anything. Newgrounds is not what it used to be, the slogan "Everything by everyone" needs to be changed to "A few things by AAA Class Professionals". These days the standards of flash videos are so high, its difficult to get high ratings and good reviews because most of the time people have seen better. My only advice is make sure your videos have a story( Beginning, middle and end), while your drawings don't have to be outstanding, making them clear and understandable is key same goes with animating. You will attract people with originality. Anyway Just keep making flashes for yourself not for others. I've given up on newgrounds, while i believed back in the day it was an actual place for people to upload their flash movies, today I believe its a place simply for money purposes. Take Care

adriangoadrian responds:

Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

Can you Diglett? Yes he can!!!

Your Ideas and animation just keeps getting better and better :D! The first time i saw this i cried laughing and the animation at the end XD wow! you put a hell of alot of effort into it! Great job as always man! You will conquer! XD!!

vlaktemaat responds:

HAHAH THANKS!! youre my muse :)

"Dear Santhrax" "Dear Santhrax"

The Greatest gift this year..

..was watching this flash! :D Luckly Santa Always gave me what i wanted otherwise he would of ended up just like in this flash haha. Awesome work man :D Great job! Nice santa impression haha. Always love your Artwork. Have a Merry Christmas ^_^.

vlaktemaat responds:

CUA thanks!! :D

Star Wings Star Wings

Pretty good!

Graphics where very good, general gameplay was good, tho when i got to the end of the first level i still had the same gun i had when i began and i was fighting 2 massive gunships that shot millions of missles and i had to destroy a portal and all i had was a pathetic single shot blaster lol

Not-so Special Stage Not-so Special Stage

Brilliant

Really like the way you made this, works well!! im impressed....alittle hard tho :(

Rocket Car Rocket Car

Fun!

Had me entertained for a while! haha i beat my gf to the end. shes stuck on 13 and im finished ^-^

Nazi Zombie Theme Nazi Zombie Theme

Hell yea!

Hey man yea i know what tune your talking about Nazi zombies kick ass!!! thou during the music there is alot of witchy crying and cackling in the background Nyahahahaha!...