kingdom hearts the lost h kingdom hearts the lost h

Hey kid don't take it personal, most the people who review videos on newgrounds dont have any idea how to use flash,how to draw ,animate or anything. Newgrounds is not what it used to be, the slogan "Everything by everyone" needs to be changed to "A few things by AAA Class Professionals". These days the standards of flash videos are so high, its difficult to get high ratings and good reviews because most of the time people have seen better. My only advice is make sure your videos have a story( Beginning, middle and end), while your drawings don't have to be outstanding, making them clear and understandable is key same goes with animating. You will attract people with originality. Anyway Just keep making flashes for yourself not for others. I've given up on newgrounds, while i believed back in the day it was an actual place for people to upload their flash movies, today I believe its a place simply for money purposes. Take Care

adriangoadrian responds:

Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

Can you Diglett? Yes he can!!!

Your Ideas and animation just keeps getting better and better :D! The first time i saw this i cried laughing and the animation at the end XD wow! you put a hell of alot of effort into it! Great job as always man! You will conquer! XD!!

vlaktemaat responds:

HAHAH THANKS!! youre my muse :)

"Dear Santhrax" "Dear Santhrax"

The Greatest gift this year..

..was watching this flash! :D Luckly Santa Always gave me what i wanted otherwise he would of ended up just like in this flash haha. Awesome work man :D Great job! Nice santa impression haha. Always love your Artwork. Have a Merry Christmas ^_^.

CUA thanks!! :D

Charmander and Squirtle Charmander and Squirtle

The man, the legend, the vlaktemaat.

Started the pokemon parodies with a bang!!! This is one of your best flashes, and if anyone likes this they should definitely watch snorlax vs snorlax also. looking forward to the next one, big time!!! 2011 will be an awesome year!! With so many flashes lined up! Cant Wait.!

AAwww shucks! thanks :D

Did you get my MSN offline message? :O

Pokemon FW 3 Pokemon FW 3

If only i could understand!

I watched the whole thing and heres my take on it, There is evidence that there was alot of effort put into making this, while the drawings were not of high quality they were all still hand drawn and the animation wasn't bad at all, it was a good length and the 'Guess that pokemon' part in the middle was a good and funny. So i'll give you kudos for that. There was probably alot of funny jokes in there i'm assuming but unfortunatley I cant understand spanish. I could make out some of the jokes just by the animations and some of them made me laugh. I dont know if there is many flashes on newgrounds that use a language other than english, and i think many of the users are english speakers. So this might hinder your chances of a high score but overall wasn't bad!

Animation - 7/10 (while alittle crude at times there was some smooth animation)Sound - 5/10 (The voice quality wasn't great and all characters are voiced by males in cluding the females lol)
Humour - 6/10 (Some funny scenes..if only i could understand it.)

Overall 7/10 ( i was stuck between a 6 and a 7 so i decided to be alittle generous)

Daddy I Love You Daddy I Love You

Scary stuff!!!

I just love your animations, how you make people move and act, i love that. it always has that little Vlaktemaat feel that only you can make!. You should do more serious flashs aswell as comedy ones! Keep up the great work! Also it was awesome that you made your own eerie music! and plus the flash was scary ._.! Have a great halloween!!

:D thanks!!

haha i did another "night work flash"

Batman hates robin 2 Batman hates robin 2

Hilarious as always:D

I decided to watch all of your old stuff again and they are just as funny as the stuff you make now. Also i noticed the OWEN on the newspaper XD Did you tell me about that before? Im not sure haha thanks though :D Im famous!

CUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Work Here Is Done My Work Here Is Done

I liked it!

Very weird, was fun to watch, animation was pretty good too. :D

Fat kid Telekinesis Fat kid Telekinesis

Keep up the work

The animation wasnt great but it doesnt always have to be! Unfortunately i agree with doctorlenfest saying that people come to this site to see well done animation...definetly these days yes, expectations now adays is far too high, i submitted my first flash 10 years ago and the animation and drawings were not amazing but it still got decent reviews compared to now adays people need everything to look like Professional Studio Animations before they even concider anything else. Keep up the work if your animations isnt great try alittle more humour.

Epic Catamari Epic Catamari

That was surprisingly good!

Some of the art and animation was very good XD Excellent infact and then there was the cats! haha the cats looked like little quick dabbles of your mouse and then the planet and the planet eater was super detailed!! But it was good to watch!

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to keep the cats simple like k3ltron does although I'm not using the same smoothing settings.